Location: Central London (Belgravia, Harrods)
Sous Chef, Grill Chef, Wok Chef and Curry Chef
FRONT OF HOUSE
Head Barman, Bar Assistant, Assistant Manager, Waiter/Waitress, PR and Marketing assistant, Events Manager and Human Resources
Package: £7.50 – £12 per hour plus tips and service charge,
Hours of work – up to 45 hours a week, 5 days a week.
Full Time & Part Time vacancies
Employees within the Mango Tree group are trained to the highest level; this is a chance for you to work in a friendly and creative environment and to bring energy and passion to a fast growing restaurant group.
Chef’s are expected to be well presented and experienced in their field, have the ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision, showcase your skills with our monthly food tasting and a chance for your dish to be featured within one of our restaurants.
Front of house staff are expected to be well presented and experienced in their field and to have the ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision, be part of our employee of the month scheme which is rated on your customer feedback, giving you a chance to be rewarded for your hard work.
Our group currently consists of Mango Tree, Chai Wu, The Sushi Bar and ChaiSan. Mango Tree opened in 2001 and has achieved huge success over the years, even featuring on some great TV shows such as Master chef & Gordon Ramsey’s best restaurant and also nominated for the test of time awarded at Tatler. Mango Tree has even featured in one of J.K Rowling’s novels. Mango Tree is an institution that sets the standard.
Be part of a team that enjoys the success of working part of a bigger group with a chance to learn and grow.
Please quote the position you wish to apply for, and attach an and attach an updated CV and send to email@example.com
Only UK residence will be considered.
For more information please call Anna on 02078231888.
- Well, there’s the chance for you to shine in a brilliant team environment – and bring your personality and sense of fun to work.
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills.
- Complimentary shift meals included.
- Guaranteed working Hours.
- Incentives such as “Refer a friend scheme” & “Employee of the Month”
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays).
- Chef Uniform provided and laundered.
- Two days off.
- Excellent food and beverage discounts.
- Great incentives within the company.
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills.
- Has a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests.
- Passionate about what you do and an eagerness to develop with us.
- Level 2 in Health & Safety.
- 1 years experience in relevant department.
- Ensuring all products are produced to meet customer demand in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.